Cal Apatite Plus®
Cal Apatite Plus provides a unique combination of the same calcium-rich MCHC found in original Cal Apatite®, but with key nutritional factors added to help maintain healthy bone density.
Cal Apatite Plus® features purity-certified, calcium-rich microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, and organic factors that naturally comprise healthy bone.
Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength. Cal Apatite Plus® also features the added benefits of ipriflavone and vitamin D. Ipriflavone, a derivative of naturally occurring isoflavones, helps support healthy bone metabolism. Vitamin D, an essential nutrient for the maintenance of healthy bones, promotes intestinal calcium absorption and helps to regulate calcium homeostasis in the body.Cal Apatite Plus® features:
- Features ipriflavone, a unique isoflavone derivative that helps support healthy bone metabolism.
- Supplies vitamin D, an essential nutrient for the maintenance of healthy bones that stimulates intestinal calcium absorption and helps to regulate calcium and phosphorus homeostasis in the body.
Take three tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- 3 Tablets
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 600 IU
- Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 660 mg
- Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 423 mg
- MCHC† 1500 mg
- Ipriflavone 150 mg
Maintaining Strength and Flexibility
Musculoskeletal fitness has been associated with increased mobility, balance, and functionality. Lack of exercise, smoking, and excessive alcohol use contribute to declining bone and muscle mass. Nutritional deficiencies also affect musculoskeletal health.
- 1 in 2 U.S. adults report muscle discomfort or motion limitations in the neck, back, or joints.
- Nearly 1 in 2 Americans aged 50+ may benefit from bone density support.
- 9 out of 10 women in the U.S. may not be getting enough calcium.
- Almost 3 out 4 U.S. adolescents and adults may have insufficient levels of vitamin D.
- Almost 7 in 10 Americans may be consuming inadequate amounts of magnesium.
The Role of Nutrition in Maintaining Musculoskeletal Fitness
Bone maintenance (known as “remodeling”) and density rely heavily on key vitamins and minerals—such as calcium, vitamin D, and magnesium—that may be missing in adequate amounts in many modern diets. And joint health can benefit from omega-3s and other nutrients that support cartilage integrity. Protein, minerals, and select herbals can beneficially influence muscle growth, contraction, and relaxation—as well as promote exercise recovery.*
Targeted Nutritional Support for Musculoskeletal Health*
Popular approaches to support musculoskeletal integrity or relieve associated discomforts may carry increased risk of serious adverse events with longer use. Metagenics offers a complete line of science-based formulas to promote musculoskeletal health. Including support for healthy bone mineralization and remodeling, as well as support for connective tissue health. Plus worry-free options to relieve minor pain.*
Stone Oak Womens Wellness Center is excited to now offer the following services: