Melanie Thomas has been providing care for women since 2007. She obtained her undergraduate degree from University of Texas in Austin, and continued her graduate studies at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston to receive her degree in Nursing.
With over 8 years experience in labor and delivery, Melanie’s knowledge in women’s healthcare is extensive.
She is dedicated to spend quality time with her patients, listening, answering questions and providing the latest information and treatments available.
Melanie lives in San Antonio with her husband, who also practices medicine, and their 3 young children.
- University of Texas in Austin, B.S. 1995
- University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, BSN 1998
- University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, MSN, 2007
- Certified Women’s healthcare Nurse Practitioner, 2007
- Licensed Advanced Practice Nurse with prescriptive authorization, Texas Board of Nursing, 2007