Stone Oak Womens Center in San Antonio treats pelvic floor disorders such as pelvic organ prolapse, urinary, and bowel disorders. Our urogynecology specialist, Ash Dabbous, MD, will help you understand your condition and will appropriately evaluate and treat your symptoms with the most advanced technology used in gynecology today.
Dr. Dabbous serves as a consultant for his colleagues in the of complex pelvic issues. The majority of his referrals are related to pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, complex pelvic surgery, and mesh complications.
Surgeries for Urogynecology
- Robotic Surgery
- Robotic Prolapse Surgery
- Repair of vaginal floor (anterior, apical, posterior)
- Bladder Surgery
- Urogenital Fistula Repairs
- Incontinence (Urinal & Fecal)
- Mesh Complications
- Sacronueromodulation - InterStim
- Ureteral Stent Placement
- Urodynamics Studies
- Pessary Fitting for Prolapse
- Peripheral Nerve Evaluation (PNE) - InterStim